Today I have my May Ipsy bag to show you. This month’s theme is Fresh Picks and I received 5 products. The bag is canvas with a spring green leaf print top zipper pull. I know there were a lot of people unhappy with this months bag because there was not a lot of makeup but I am really enjoying the products I received. I think I will be using all of them. I received the following products:
- Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF 50 sunscreen 1 fl oz/30 ml $2.17 Full size 6 oz is $12.99. Sunscreen is always a good thing to have and this size is great for keeping in my purse to have at all times.
- Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo #2 (Moonbeam & Unicorn) .07 oz I could not find any information on this item. I love these colors and can’t wait to try them out!
- Avène Thermal Spring Water 50 ml/ 1.76 oz I found this size on Amazon for $7.78 and free shipping. Full size on drustore.com $18.There was an especially strong dislike to the can of ‘ just water’ lol. But after reading about what it is I am looking forward to trying the Avène thermal spring water. According to the description on Ipsy: Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. May leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, and then gently pat dry. Ideal for use after cleansing, shaving, exercise, sun, to soothe diaper rash and set make-up to help keep it fresher looking longer.
I always have a lot of problems with irritated skin after shaving, so I am excited to try this. I also have been experiencing some sensitivity of the skin on my face which is unusual for me so I am going to try and see if this will help that too.
- balanced guru No Frizz Hair Oil .5 fl oz/15 ml travel size $13 Full size is $25. This should be a good product to try going into the hot summer months. I have very thick hair that gets pretty frizzy in the summer heat. And this smells really good too!
- Boo-Boo Cover-Up .34 oz/10 ml Full size $19.99. Always great to try a new concealer. This is only available in a medium shade as far as I can tell. It conceals skin imperfections while containing ingredients to promote healing like aloe, chamomile, green tea, tea tree oil and vitamin E.
Not an Ipsy subscriber? Why not give it a try! For only $10/month you get 4-5 deluxe samples and/or full size products to try. Sign up here: IPSY