Today I have a new monthly subscription service that I am trying out called Lip Monthly. Here is a quote from their website:
Everything Lips! Every Month!
For only $10/month, LipMonthly helps you discover the best lip products on the market. Every month we’ll send you a unique box straight to your door and help you discover the best of Lip Glosses, Lip Sticks, Lip Balms, Lip Stains and much more.
If you would like to learn more and sign up for Lip Monthly just click the link to be taken to their website : Lip Monthly. Now on to the goodies I received.
In this month’s Lip Monthly I received 5 products which are swatched for you in the picture above. I believe all but one of the items was full size. I will start with the swatch on the top left and move right and then finish with the bottom swatch.
- Jesse’s Girl Liquid Glass Lip Gloss in Lip Lock, a pretty pink gloss. This is a nice gloss that is not sticky and with a sweet scent. This one appears to be a sample/travel size. The full size retails for $4.99, which you can find at Rite Aid or on the Jesse’s Girl website.
- City Color Magic Balm is a lightly pink tinted balm that deepens in color after applying. I’m assuming it is body heat activated or something. It goes on very light pink and after wearing it for awhile darkens a shade or two deeper. This is full size and according to the card that came with Lip Monthly, it retails for $3.99. On the City Color website it says $2.99 though.
- City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Phoebe, a pinky mauve/berry color( I really am not very good with color descriptions!!). This is a beautiful shade and very pigmented. This is the first matte lipstick I have ever had and I love this color. When applying it to my lips it did drag a bit, but I did not have any issues with it being too drying once on my lips. I definitely will be trying some more matte lipsticks in the future! This is full size and retails for $3.99 and can be purchased from the City Color website.
- City Color Lip Balm in Ultra Pink, a coral pink moisturizing balm with Vitamin E and a fruity scent. Another great color and it feels great on the lips. This is full size and retails for $2.99 on the City Color website.
- And finally Lip Monthly’s Monthly Mix Up, an assorted item that they include every month that may not necessarily be for your lips. This month they included a Pixi by Petra Lid Last Shadow Pen. The color I received is Gentle Gold, a light neutral gold cream-to-powder, non-creasing eyeshadow pen. This is an awesome color that I can very easily see my self wearing. This is full size and retails for $18.00! You can purchase this at Target or from the Pixi website.
I really liked Lip Monthly and will probably keep receiving them. This month’s value was over $30 and the Lip Monthly subscription is only $10/month. If you are interested in giving Lip Monthly a try, just check out their website for all the details!