I recently decided to try another monthly beauty subscription box after cancelling my Lip Monthly. Lip Monthly just did not turn out to be what I expected. I will definitely keep an eye on it and my revisit it at some point. So I went in search of something else to try out. I had been seeing a lot of good things about Boxycharm and how they give mostly full-size products every month. So I decided to give it a try. February’s box was the first I have received and I am very impressed so far. I received 4 full-size products and 1 deluxe sample. They also always include a card telling you the products you received in the box and if the are full-size or sample, how to use them and the retail value of each item. Boxycharm is $21/month and you receive 4-5 full-size and luxury-size products from popular and upcoming beauty brands. Much like Ipsy, you can earn points, or in this case Charms from referrals and also when you comment/review products on their site. If you are interested in signing up or would like more information, here is the link: Boxycharm. Now on to February’s box!
- Modern Minerals Duo Fiber Mini Round Brush Full size. Perfect little brush for shading, creating smokey eyes, highlighting and so much more. The duo fibers on this mini rounded edged brush are so soft and great for just the the right amount of dusting or layering colors. Retails for $15.
- Mullein & Sparrow Mini Facial Mask 1 oz./28g deluxe sample. This facial mask contains a blend of powerful, detoxifying clays mixed with soothing, aromatic herbs. Used weekly, this treatment helps to refine pores and provides a gentle exfoliation that is beneficial for all skin types. I love the cute little bottle this came in! The deluxe sample retails for $15 and the full-size(2.5 oz./70g) for $35.
- ncLA Nail Lacquer in “Heart Attack” .5 fl oz./15 ml full size. Seal it with a kiss in this deluxe glitter finish, chock-full of pink and red hearts. This is really cute and I wish it had come before Valentine’s Day lol! Retails for $16.
- Jing Ai Velvet Shine Lip Jewel in Pink A Boo 2.7 g full size. This lip crayon gives your lips a powerful dose of highly pigmented long lasting color. The formula is infused with 100% natural macadamia seed oil, shea butter and jojoba seed oil. Retails for $22.
- Mistura Beauty Solutions C-2-P Complexion Corrector Full size. A cream-to-powder complexion corrector that blends moisturizing benefits with amazing coverage results. Rich with coconut oil and shea butter, the smooth silky-matte finish leaves your skin hydrated and blemish-free. The super-light formula instantly masks redness and broken capillaries and hides imperfections with one touch. One shade for all skin tone. This arrived broken but I was able to push it back together and use. Unfortunately it seems this arrived broken for quite a few people. Retails for $36.99 CAD(around $30 US).
I really think I am going to enjoy this subscription and am looking forward to the months ahead. Do any of you subscribe to Boxycharm? Or maybe you subscribe to another that you would recommend? Please let me know in the comments! I really like subscription boxes because I get to try some things that I would normally not purchase myself for several reasons….maybe not a color I am normally drawn to, not wanting to spend a lot on something unknown, etc.